Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Amplifier Dates With Anathema April 2012

It's Eurotour Time.
Let's go!

WITH ANATHEMA http://www.anathema.ws/


21st April,Poland,Krakow,Studio Club
22nd April,Poland,Poznan,Eskulap Club
23rd April,Germany,Hamburg,Knust
24th April,Germany,Cologne,Stollwerck
25th April,Germany,Frankfurt,Batschkapp
27th April,Belgium,Antwerp,Trix Hall
28th April,Holland,Amsterdam,Paradiso
29th April,Germany,Stuttgart,die Röhre
30th April,Italy,Milan,Alcatraz
1st May,Switzerland,Pratteln,Z7
2nd May,France,Paris,Bataclan
3rd May,UK,London,Koko

1 comment:

  1. I am extremely pleased with Mr Lee's Loan service and your suggestions have helped me get a very good home loan deal. I would be pleased to recommend your services to my friends here looking for a loan.”
    Don't go anywhere else if you are looking for a loan. Mr Lee is the best. I highly recommend his services. The best I have ever had the pleasure to work with was his low rate loan. ”
    This is Mr Lee Contact just in case anyone here is looking for a loan.
    Whatsapp: +1-989-394-3740. & Email: 247officedept@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete