Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ampcorp #16: Amplifier take over Virgin.com

What a bizarre thing to write.  Anyway.  It's true.  Virgin.com have given us permission to write a blog to tie in with The Octopus.  Here's the brief:


Ok
Somehow - virgin have decided it for the best for us to take over their music blog with a "concept albums" round up.

Seeing as how I am trying to co-ordinate releasing an album, do phone interviews, oversee manufacturing and mix an EP at the same time I am getting a little thinly stretched.
This is where I turn it over to you guys.

I need an article featuring 8 Concept albums (see how they tied it in to The Octopus?), and a coresponding bit of footage from youtube for each.
So - pick 1 album and write a little short piece about it - say around 100 words. You can sum up the concept, say why you think it's great, find a bit of youtube footage.
I'll collate all the articles and put them "in voice" and then we can get them featured on virgin.com.

You can send me your contributions

sel@amplifiertheband.com





Need them quite quickly
Looking forward to reading some!

No comments:

Post a Comment